Monday, December 8, 2008

3 messy piggies

Wow!! I think that's the longest I haven't posted something new. I'm so sorry to those who are waiting for a new idea. I was gone for 2 weeks & I'm finally getting back to the routine of things. But it's not slowing down with Christmas right around the corner. It gets so hectic!! We have to get a babysitter 4 different times this week!! & I'm sure life is in the fast lane for everyone right now. I'm pretty proud I squeezed in time to post this. I've been thinking of some new things - if I can just get some more time added to life:)

Here it is:

Start by doing the tuck under knot
I hope you can see from this picture, but I sliced the hair down from the tuck under not down to her ear. This is what started my inside out french braid.
As part of the 3 sections to start the braid, I used the half of the tuck under knot for one section & divided the other part in half to give me 3 sections.
Do the braid on each side, just braiding down a few strands.
Divide the rest of the hair into 3 sections. Put into messy piggies. As I was pulling the hair up, I split each end of braids in half so that one half went into side pony & the other half of it went into the middle. Do it with both sides - so the sides don't have more hair than the middle. It makes it more even. Spray to hold. If she would have let me - I would have added 3 cute bows, but she's kind of getting to that stage where she doesn't want her bows in anymore. So bummed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment