Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I did it...

I chopped a foot of hair off & was able to donate it to Locks of Love. I've been trying to talk my girlie into cutting hers into a cute bob but she will not go for it - so I woke up one morning & was like I'm sick of doing 2 girls long hair (mine & hers).

I love getting out of the shower & brushing it because it's not tangled at all. I love how fast & easy it is for me to do. But I don't love that I have the total mom look now. Oh well - I guess I should accept that since I am a mom. & I miss that I can't do lots of fun things to my hair anymore.

Here is the only picture I could find of me where my hair was down (yes another plus - I will actually do my hair now:) So here is my family picture in October:
& the after. I will have to have my husband get the back - it's shorter. This is my little boy being the photographer (who's just under 3). He would gladly take your picture too.
What do you think? Long or Short?

No comments:

Post a Comment