Monday, August 9, 2010

Question #14

M has left a new comment on your post "Make it or Break it Lauren's Latest Style":


im just wondering with this hairstyle how you get the braid to stay still while putting up the ponytail? i've used a hairtie but that was impossible to remove once the ponytail was up and tried bobbypins with a bit more success

http://thewrighthair.blogspot.com/2010/02/make-it-or-break-it-laurens-latest.html
 
For this style I used a clear elastic but the trick is to extend the braid a little bit father than the french braid goes.  On this particular day I just hid the elastic with the hair I pulled up.  If the elastic still shows I have also used cuticle scissors and cut the elastic out or I use a small bobby pin to use the pulled up hair to cover the elastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment