- Step 1 : Start by curling your hair to match the texture of the ponytail extension this particular piece comes curled.
- Step 2 : Section your hair from ear to ear and place it into a small bun or ponytail. Clip the top section out of the way for Step 4.
- Step 3 : Place the base of your drawstring pony over your bun or ponytail and pull the elastic band to tightly secure. Open the small clip located on the top, comb it over your hair, and then snap it closed.
- Step 4 : Unclip the top section from Step 2 and taking the tip of your teasing brush or comb, prep a small section to tease.
- Step 5 : Start at the crown and pull up a 1-2 inch section – the smaller the section the more volume you will create.
- Step 6 : Every time you backcomb spray a little bit of hairspray so that it holds the hair longer.
- Step 7 : Carefully use your brush to smooth down any fly-a-ways.
- Step 8 : Wrap smaller sections of the top around the base of the ponytail attachment and secure with bobby pins.
- Step 9 : To finish it off, pull sections of the secured top up to reach the desired height and look.
Tutorials You Should also see :