- Step 1 : Cut the toe off of the sock.
- Step 2 : Roll it over itself to create a donut shape.
- Step 3 : Cut the donut shape so it becomes a long roll.
- Step 4 : Trim the ends so the roll is the length of the base of your head.
- Step 5 : Part your hair in the middle. Spread a dime-sized amount of smoothing serum over your hair to get rid of any flyaways.
- Step 6 : Place the sock roll horizontally, a few inches from the bottom of the hair.
- Step 7 : Wrap the ends of the hair over the sock and continue to roll up until you get to the base of the neck, adding any loose hair as you go.
- Step 8 : Hold the roll in place and secure with bobby pins on each side and above the roll. Don’t skimp — you’ll need a bunch to keep the style in place!
- Step 9 : Fan the hair around the sock to conceal and secure with more bobby pins.
- Step 10 : And bam
Tutorials You Should also see :
3 Steps To Easy Breezy Beach Waves
how to make hair chalking on dark hair
beautiful Side braid
How to make Double Side Braid For Hair
Make a beautiful braid for your hair