Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Let's Glow



I'm loving HIGHLIGHTER at the moment, I think no matter how bad you look or feel a little glow can make it all better (Silly I know!)

The Balm MARY Lou Manizer 
I saw this online in a few makeup tutorials and I loved it! I put it on my "to get" list right away! I actually thought it was a creme highlighter (Which by the way would be awesome) But I later found out it's a powder and a pretty (Very Pretty) awesome one! 


Sleek Contour Kit
The Sleek Contour Kit, I dunno how many times I have used this in videos! It's one of the best products I have ever owned. It has a matte bronzer, which is brilliant for contour the face and it's slightly larger than the highlighter which makes sense seeing as you apply bronzer on more of the face and use a large brush (Thank you Sleek for thinking of that) 
It also comes in three different shade - Light, medium, dark. Perfect! 


Check out my full tutorial here:


No comments:

Post a Comment