Tuesday, July 15, 2008

For those of you who have never round brushed before...

...here's a little mini lesson for you. It was hard without having someone else take pictures, so I'll try to explain the best I can.


Brush the hair & part it. Blow dry it until it is ALMOST dry. Don't dry it all the way.
I round brush her hair in 3 sections:bottom, middle & top layers. I start at the bottom & clip the rest up, as shown in the picture. I like to take the blow dryer to it again just before I start round brushing to make it a little more dry.
Start closest to the head & make your way down, with the blow dryer following (obviously couldn't show you the blow dryer because I don't have 3 hands)
Do this all around the bottom layer until it is completely dry.
Let the middle section down & clip the top up. Begin round brushing this layer until it is completely dry.
Finally, let the top layer down, or all of the hair, & round brush it until all of the hair has been round brushed & is totally dry now.

I like to add a little polmade & you are finished. You don't need a curling iron to curl the ends. By round brushing, it gives the hair volume & curls it.

No comments:

Post a Comment