Thursday, October 16, 2008

Braided Bun

Part the from the part down to the ear & pull the rest back in a pony. This is what you are going to french braid.
French braid all the way down.
Pull the rest into a pony tail.
Now bring the braid into the pony but have to go over, across it (like shown) so it looks like the braid is wrapped & keeps going with the bun. Add elastic to secure it.
So I forgot to flip this picture & too late now. Sorry!! Braid the pony tail & braid as far down that you can.
Wrap the braided pony into a bun. If bobby pins help along the way, use them. I used an elastic to secure it at the base. I didn't want any of the ends of the hair showing so I tucked it under the elastic so you couldn't see it.
Add a cute bow & you are finished.


***If you are interested in me showing a video tutorial on how to do a french braid - please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment