Thursday, September 8, 2011

STYLE QUICKIE: 5 BRAIDED PONYS WITH BEADS

Okay, so we’ve all been in this position… 

You need to be somewhere, like.. NOW! And need to do your little girls hair in a hurry. I’ve been there many, many, many  times myself, unfortunately i’m one of those parents who is always running behind. So needless to say, I love a quick style. Here’s a one I did on Keyanna for a school event we were going to. 

INSTRUCTIONS: 

Time: 25 min
Products used: Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Style Conditioning Milk


  1. This style is pretty basic. I parted her hair diagonally, starting in front of the right ear and going behind the left ear, and banded off that section
  2. With the remaining loose hair I made 4 sections and banded them off. 
  3. I then did about 3 hanging braids per section, added beads and we were ready to go. 









No comments:

Post a Comment