Friday, January 18, 2013

Best Mascara Ever! NO MORE!


I love this MASCARA! 

If you follow my videos and my Friday favourites videos then you will know that I love Maybelline one by one "waterproof" mascara!

but for those of you who don't here is the reasons why this is...



THE BEST MASCARA EVER!

Lets break it down into points!
  1. The wand grabs hold of each lash and as it combs through, each one gets a generous amount of product.
  2. It creates length and volume without the clumps!
  3. Its build-able and each layer brings you closer and closer to that fake lash effect! 
  4. The black shade is a true black, no grey here!
  5. Its waterproof!
  6. Once you apply it to curled lashes and lashes STAY curled all day! Prefect for that doll eyed look!



The down side! :(

Its becoming harder and harder to find which leads me to believe that it IS being discontinued after months of speculation!! 

However on a brighter note Maybelline have launch the new
Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara

With very similar claims and packaging...





here's hoping its just as good!! 
I am off to Boots to give one ago and I will post my thoughts on my blog soon!!


Much love Sinead xx



Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Make-up-Chair-Sineadycady/160851560621523

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/SineadyCady

Instagram.
User name: Sineadycady

No comments:

Post a Comment