- 1 : Starting with a side part, french braid the side with more hair. Keep the french braid against your head until you've reached the ear, then continue the braid away from the head.
- 2 : Braid the other side in a loose braid starting at ear height (leave some hair down below the braid to hang over your ears).
- 3 : Pull the braid across the front of your head and pin it in to the french braid so that it is secure across your forehead like a head band (tuck the ends of the braid into the french braid to make it look like one continued braid around the head).
- 4 : Pull the french braid around the back of the head and pin it in to the opposite braid.
- 5 : Use different colours of Kevin Murphy Color Bugs or any hair chalk to add colour to the braided crown!
Tutorials You Should also see :