- Step 1 : Pull your hair back into a high ponytail, tilting your head backwards slightly to make sure the bottom is neat and taut.
- Step 2 : Use a rubber band with two bobby pins attached on it to make the pony extra tight. Just stick one bobby pin into the side of the pony tail, wrap the rubber band around the hair until it's tight, and secure the pony by putting the second bobby pin into the center of the pony.
- Step 3 : Tease the pony.
- Step 4 : Once you're done teasing, hold the pony up and comb the sides lightly to make it appear smooth. Then apply Medium-Hold Hairspray.
- Step 5 : Wind the pony around into a bun shape and secure with pins that go through the bottom of the bun.
- Step 6 : Spray with Medium-Hold Hairspray and then top with Straight and Shine Spray for polish.
Tutorials You Should also see :