Monday, March 8, 2010

Braids, Ribbons, and Ponytail Fun

I apologize for not having step by step instructions on this hairstyle.  I often times do my daughters hair without any idea of how it is going to end. This was one of those hairstyles.  My daughter is growing out her bangs so I started with a small triangle poof for the front. 
Then I made 2 upside down braids.  (upside down meaning I braided them from the bottom of her head up towards the top of her head.)
Next I took all of her hair and put it into a ponytail and made ringlets.   
Then I took a pink ribbon and shoe lace tied it up her braids and then wrapped it around her ponytail and made a small bow in the front on the left side of her ponytail.
Below is the side view of her hair.
The picture below is of the top of her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment