Monday, November 19, 2012

Glossy Box



Glossy Box Goodies!

So I haven't done a glossy box review in awhile, but I am super happy with the November box because I am heading to America on a long haul flight and I have to admit glossy box pick prefect goodies for me! (Not that they realise that though! ha)







WEI - White Lotus Hydrating Face Treatment Pad

It's well know that some gurus like to do masks on long flight, I have never tried it but I really wanna give it ago this time and I think this will be a great option!







 
Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm

BB creams are prefect for long flight, they give you a little coverage for those of you with uneven skin while hydrating and treating the skin!!
I own two by Dr. Jart+ Most Moist Water Fuse BB Cream
and Gold Label Premium BB Cream.

I plan on wear the water fuse BB cream while I fly as the cabin air is super drying on the skin!
The only thing I am not sure of is the one shade fits all.....Don't agree!




Alison Claire - Mango Body Butter

I adore body butter and this is awesome, smells amazing!! Great alternative to a perfume which can be kindof drying on the skin, this smells great and feels great!

Now I didn't get this large tub I got a sample but as I packed my camera already I could take a picture! Sorry!






Nail inc. 

I have owned one other polish by Nail Inc. I have Piccadilly Circus - and now 
- Porchester Square

I love these two shades, like my favourite colours! 





Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

Another great travel product, Its a powder so no trouble with liquids in security! Yes!
Wet your hands and face and shake out some powder and create a paste. It goes a little milky and creamy and breaks down make-up while lightly exfoilating! Feels amazing! 


Right I am off to finish packing, see you all very soon!

Sineady xx



Question


Would you be willing to look funny on the plane for the sake of great skin? 
Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment