1. Begin with dry hair. If your hair is silky textured, I suggest adding a mousse or a spray gel to help coarsen up your texture. In these pics, I put a slight wave into my hair by using a 1 3/4 curling iron.
2. Take a section of hair in front of one of your ears and twist it back, going back to a few inches down from crown. Repeat on the other side.
3. Secure the twists together at the back of your head with an elastic.
4. Section your hair in three and start a loose braid.
5. Braid your hair loosely to the ends of your hair and secure with an elastic.
6. Roll your braid into and under your twisted ponytail and bobby pin it into place.
7. To make your hair fuller, fray your braid out and pin into desired place.
Tutorials You Should also see :