- Step 1 : Before bed, wash your hair. When it is almost dry but still damp grab a section and start twisting it all the way down. The bigger the sections the bigger the curls.
- Step 2 : Twist the twists of hair into mini buns and secure with bobby pins, until your whole head is done.
- Step 3 : Go to sleep.
- Step 4 : When you wake up carefully unwind all of the buns.
- Step 5 : Use your fingers and start to pull apart and separate all of the curls (do not use a brush, this will make the hair frizzy).
- Step 6 : If there are any ends that didn’t curl enough feel free to use a curling iron to make final touches.
Tutorials You Should also see :