Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Makeup Life!



Trip To America! 
Week in Pictures



So my brother and me headed to America for Thanksgiving! 
I love thanksgiving, its all the best parts of Christmas without the stress of buying presents
 - Food, Family and fun!

Me and my brother Michael
  

We landed into Boston Airport after a 7 hour flight from Shannon. The flight was so smooth, but my vegetarian meal was not nice at all - plain rice and steamed vegetables, everyone else got chocolate cookie, but I got a fruit salad I love cookies! :( what happened there!  

I love Massachusetts, I have to live there at some stage in my life!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
           
                 

 

So we headed to the mall, my brother totally embarrassed me by playing my video on one of the laptops, I did take the picture but very quickly walked away embarrassed! Love to get a Mac, one day I will I guess. 

Hey has anyone else noticed MAC and Mac are both very expensive and best in their own niche? No just me?? 


I didn't go into M.A.C. (we have it in Ireland) I did go to.....



As you can see I was pretty happy about it! lol

  

 
       I spent most of my money in there to be honest, they have such lovely stuff in there and then as you go to pay and you are in the queue they have loads half sizes very very tempting!! I gave in!



 I will hopefully film a haul and upload it tomorrow before I am off to England on Saturday, I dunno why I planned it like this its crazy!


Hope you all had a great week!

Sineady xx



17 comments:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. BARBER SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank for your time of this wonderful read! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    Looking for the best sushi nyc has,check out SUSHI here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got what you intend, appreciate it for posting .Woh I am lucky to find this website through google.BARBER

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information.SUSHI PLATTER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you pertaining to giving this excellent content on your website. I discovered it on google. I may check back again if you publish extra articles.Check out our SUSHI and SUSHI PLATTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point of view is the best among many without fail.For certain, It is one of the best blogs in my opinion.sushi catering and sushi grade fish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.sushi and sushi catering

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blog is just fantastic and mind-blowing. Just keep on posting it.Your knowledge is very wonderful. Thank You.barber and barber shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all.
    Take a look at our sushi catering that we do in nyc, as the url https://www.sushisushinyc.com/catering

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read your article. it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. sushi platter

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. Sushi Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. funny videos

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. tienao

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. ezismile.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers.houstonbookdonations.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.hire virtual assistant

    ReplyDelete