Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CORNROWED MINI BRAIDS INTO CURLY SIDE PONY

We have been switching up keys mini braid styles like crazy this past week, there is just so much you can do with them! This style was actually inspired by a style one of our friends on our Facebook page had done on her little girl. (Thanks Taylor!)  


This style is pretty basic, using the first few rows of her mini braids I made 1 small cornrow going across her head (from the left side to the right) and ended it just above her right ear. I started back on the left side of her head making a larger cornrow using all of her remaining braids. When i got to where i had ended the first corn row I banded them off into a ponytail. 




For this style I went with using the long and wide curlformers to give it a little tighter curl, I also applied Kinky-Curly Curling Custard before putting the curlformers in and it definitely gave the curls a better hold.


No comments:

Post a Comment